Monday, October 4, 2010

Goal #43 - COMPLETE

Goal #43: Have a weekly date night with Devin for at least six months

Can I just start our by saying that I completely adore my husband? He is not only handsome, creative and loving, he is fun to be around! We had such a blast on all of our weekly date nights and I just plain like him a whole bunch (and may even still have a bit of a crush on him). Some of my favorite dates that we shared in the last six months were this one, this one and this one - just to highlight a few.

For our final date (for this goal of course, many more to come), we headed to the place of our nuptials - Papago Park - for a sunset picnic. We partook of our packed sandwiches at the very spot where we said "I do" and where shared our first kiss almost exactly one year earlier. It was a perfect way to complete this goal. (Yep, you read that right. We didn't kiss until we were married. It. Was. Awesome.)

Our Ceremony and where we shared our picnic dinner during this date
Papago Park, Phoenix, Arizona
Our First Kiss - it was a good one, let me tell you!

2 comments:

  1. LOVED reading this one. Would love to have been a fly on the gazebo. Wait....no I wouldn't have. TMI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a long one! That kiss was steamy! Glad you are happily married:) Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Got some Notions of your own about this post? Share them!